A St Anne’s student was arrested on Monday after running naked down Cornmarket as part of a rugby ‘handover’ ritual.Josh Stone, newly appointed social secretary for St Anne’s and St John’s RFC, had attended a rugby social at Jericho restaurant Jamal’s during which the old committee handed over to their successors. The group left the restaurant at around 9.45pm and a few hours later members of the rugby team were partaking in the traditional naked run down Oxford’s main shopping street. From a series of Facebook messages,  it appears that more than one member attending the social decided to engage in the Cornmarket streak, and two were issued with an £80 fine after being arrested in the nude and held in police custody.In a post on one friend’s wall, Matt Evans-Young, the new Captain of the rugby team, suggests that he was levied with a penalty of £80, writing, “Omg! cant believe its gona cost us 80 quid. i feel as if the fuzz are gona walk round the corner and arrest me at any moment!” Despite refusing to comment on the matter to Cherwell, Stone and Evans-Young have not shied away from dissecting their arrest in a series of Facebook wall-posts. On a friend’s wall, Josh Stone wrote: “Absolutly classic night- would love to see a photo of me butt-naked being chased by the policeman. At the end of it the policeman actually had a bit of banter considering my official offence : ‘You were walking naked down Cornmarket Street’ – as if i was casually strolling down enjoying the fresh air. Haha.”In a different wall post Stone wrote: “Have to say was put in a very difficult position being cuffed completely naked, there’s not really a lot you can do- feel sorry for the person who managed to get my underwear on.”And Matt Evans-Young wrote: “it was everything id hoped it would be. the other jail birds were eager but gentle. josh had a lot of fun with them it seemed. cant believe we got arrested though. absolute joke. will definately be a story to scare next years freshers with.”Cherwell News Team