Apply for 180 Degrees Consulting Oxford, Hilary 2021

212

Paid advertisement

Do you want to do something interesting this term? Are you interested in management consultancy or charitable endeavours? 180 Degrees Consulting Oxford is currently recruiting student consultants for Hilary term 2021. 

180 Degrees Consulting (180DC) is the world’s largest network of consulting societies. We know that the most meaningful asset Oxford students can contribute to charities are their skills of analysis and external perspective. Each term, 180DC consultants in over 35 countries help charities and companies to improve their responses to critical issues including poverty and education, assisting communities and the world.

As part of 180DC Oxford, student consultants work in small teams to tackle a client’s most-pressing project. Previous Oxford teams have tackled issues ranging from strategising donation strategy for a Singaporean non-profit to helping to design a museum which perpetuates the inclusive message of a pioneering South African civil rights figure.

180DC consulting projects help participants develop the effective team working and leadership abilities which employers search for. 180DC Oxford student consultants essentially volunteer and participate in work experience at the same time, and previous consultants have emerged from their projects with improved skills of communication and collaboration, a strong understanding of the consulting sector and friends who share their passion for social impact.

This student consultancy with a difference accepts applications from all disciplines and from everyone ranging from freshers to postdocs – just be sure to highlight how you have made a difference in your academic life and extracurriculars through communication, teamwork and proactive problem-solving! Making an application is simple, and it comprises just two short questions during the first stage and a brief second stage interview.

You can apply today by heading to https://180dc.org/platform/apply and selecting Oxford. Do not wait too long – applications close on Tuesday 12th January!