Facebook ban after nude Rad Cam forfeit

A MAGDALEN student was temporarily banned from Facebook after uploading a photo of a Brasenose fresher’s penis taken during a drinking game.
The explicit photo was snapped during a naked run around the Radcliffe Camera earlier this term after a night of heavy drinking in the Brasenose bar. This involved a ‘bleep test’ during which, for every two pints a participant failed to consume, that student had to remove an item of clothing.
At the end of the game students then ran around the Rad Cam. While three students took part in the run, only one was fully nude. One of the other students used a sock to protect his modesty while the other kept his boxers on.
The Magdalen second-year, who wished to remain anonymous, found her account had been disabled by an administrator after uploading the photo.
She said, “I tried to log in and it said that the account had been disabled. Someone had to have complained about the photo. I was banned.
“We were playing drinking games and later on we decided to do a ‘bleep test’ with shots of beer. There were thirteen levels and people who lost had to run around the Rad Cam naked.”
She added that she only regained access after writing letters of complaint to Facebook.
Another Brasenose undergraduate added, “He didn’t seem that drunk and backed out quite quickly, he wasn’t pressured into it. Some of the other colleges have quite a bad reputation whereas we didn’t force anyone. A lot of people had told him he didn’t need to do it, and loads of people refused to do it. But he didn’t seem that bothered about it. He did it after the whole thing was finished.”
The student involved, who also preferred not to be named, said, “We had been at formal hall where we had some wine and then went on to the bar. I vomited at stage five, and most people did at some point. After the bleep test, as we were heading off to Filth, the forfeits were naked runs around the Rad Cam. I was meant to do three laps and did two.”
He added, “I think it was quite funny, but I have no particular desire to be tagged in the photographs. I might not have done it if I was sober.” He said that he did not complained to the Facebook administrator and had not even seen the offending photo.
Earlier this year then Union Secretary Ben Tansey received a £50 fine after being caught wrestling naked with two other men.  Tansey was discovered by a porter at Lincoln College during the late-night antics.  The former secretary had returned from sports drinks and was according to a witness, very drunk.  The incident was the second time Tansey has been caught wrestling naked.