Advertorial: Discover the Warwick Business School Finance Masters portfolio

An advertorial from the Warwick Business School sharing information about their Finance Masters portfolio and postgraduate scholarships.

Our Finance MSc courses have been created to prepare those with exceptional quantitative skills for roles in the financial industry – whether that be in larger firms in the world’s financial centres, or managing financial challenges in-house. Each course enables you to specialise in an area of interest, including accounting, economics and mathematical finance.

As the anticipation of jobs being challenged by Artificial Intelligence becomes a reality, our Finance courses have been designed so that we can share the skills and depth of understanding needed to design, develop and supervise these new forms of financial intelligence.

Which one’s for you?

We offer the following tailored courses:

Find the right one for you here.

Are you eligible for a WBS scholarship?

We focus on attracting intellectually curious individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do. We welcome talented candidates from across the globe who are passionate about achieving their full potential, both academically and professionally. 

Scholarships awards range from 10% of your tuition fee to a maximum of 50% for exceptional candidates. They are highly competitive and awarded on an ongoing basis, so applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.

Find out more here on postgraduate scholarships here.

What’s the next step after your studies?

We know that applying for jobs can be a daunting process but our careers team can support you every step of the way.

You will have access to a dedicated team of careers coaches including one who specialises in careers in the finance industry and who can offer you advice and guidance via video call or email throughout your experience – including before you arrive at WBS, and after you graduate.

Discover more about career guidance for our Finance MSc students and alumni here.

We look forward to meeting you, especially at the next Finance Fest. Learn more here.

In the meantime, download our Postgraduate 2023 brochure for more information.