Going Up Going Down

Going Up

Naples

The Italian city celebrated its first day of official recognition for its most famous contribution to cuisine: the pizza. Celebrate on Tuesday with a two for one Dominos – just don’t eat them both yourself.The Italian city celebrated its first day of official recognition for its most famous contribution to cuisine: the pizza. Celebrate on Tuesday with a two for one Dominos – just don’t eat them both yourself.

Cat Owners

People with cats are more likely to have university degrees than those with dogs, according to a scientific survey of pet ownership. Mansfield are sorted then…

Itchy Feet

We’ve all been waiting for this: Itchy Feet are coming to Oxford this Tuesday. A mix of ska, swing and a bit of rock’n’roll…everyone’s dancing french rock, no-one has a clue how to. It’s fun, believe me.

Autumn Babies

According to Australian scientists, babies born in Autumn are more likely to become professional sportsmen. I’m not sure that all you Summer babies should give up your blues hopes just yet.

Going Down

John Terry

The centre back has been stripped of the captaincy following news that he had had an affair with his teammate’s girlfriend. He just doesn’t know where to place those balls…

Pheasants

A pheasant is terrorising the North Yorkshire village of Newsham near Richmond – trapping people in their homes and attacking people in the street. We’re not sure how scared we’d be by a pheasant, but Famous Grouse made us feel pretty bad this morning…

Valentine’s Day

And here it goes again: couples snuggling, ‘I love you’ plastered on every window display and general depression if you’re single.

Peter Griffin

A study has revealed that a third of Britons think that Peter Griffin from ‘Family Guy’ is the leader of the BNP. Not quite sure who comes off worse from that confusion… Is it bad that we would love to see him on Question Time?