Cherwell pizza draw – terms and conditions

Eligibility and entry submission

You must be a student at the University of Oxford and affiliated with a college to enter our prize draws. An ox.ac.uk email address must be supplied when entering.

Staff members of OSPL are not eligible to enter.

You may only enter one of the three prize draws.

Entry into our prize draws must be between the following times for the corresponding prize draw:

First prize draw: 00:00 on 21/02/14 and 23:59 on 27/02/14

Second prize draw: 00:00 on 28/02/14 and 23:59 on 06/03/14

Third prize draw: 00:00 on 07/02/14 and 23:59 on 13/03/14

Entry into one of the prize draws takes place through a link within the Cherwell app.

Unless we state otherwise, 40 winners will be drawn at random in the week following each closing date. We will notify the winners within one month after the draw has taken place.  We do not accept responsibility for entries which fail to reach us outside of the above times for any reason, or those which are incomplete, illegible or corrupted.

Prize and prize-winners

The prize is a voucher for a single, medium sized ‘Create Your Own’ pizza on ‘Classic Crust’ with a single topping. The voucher is redeemable upon collection of the pizza from any of the Domino’s Pizza stores in Oxford.

The prize is non-transferable and will only be awarded to the individual who made the submission.

If you are a winner, you cannot request an alternative prize or a cash alternative. If the prize is unclaimed after one month it will be deemed to have been forfeited and we reserve the right to award the prize to the next randomly selected entry.

In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in acquiring the advertised prizes, we have the right to substitute the prizes with alternatives, provided that any substitutions shall be of equal or greater monetary value.

If you enter this prize draw, you are agreeing to us using your personal details to administer and run this prize draw. If you do not consent to such use of your details, please do not enter the prize draw.

Rules and conditions

We reserve the right to change these rules at any time and our decision on all matters relating to our prize draws is final.

Although we will try our best to make sure that prize draws run smoothly, we reserve the right to cancel a prize draw at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control. We shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering a prize draw. However, nothing in these rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud.

These rules are governed by English law and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.