The Universities and Colleges Union (UCU) has announced the dates for its new set of strikes, in light of increasing disputes with the Universities Employers Association. This action, scheduled for 18 days across February and March, will affect the teaching provided by the central university (lectures, faculty classes, graduate supervision).
The strike days are:
- Wednesday 1 February
- Thursday 9 and Friday 10 February
- Tuesday 14, Wednesday 15 and Thursday 16 February
- Tuesday 21, Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 February
- Monday 27 and Tuesday 28 February and Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 March
- Thursday 16 and Friday 17 March
- Monday 20, Tuesday 21 and Wednesday 22 March
Oxford students whose education is impacted by the strikes have been invited to contact the Vice-Chancellor Irene Tracey, to discuss the effects of strike action in further detail.