BEAUTY CORNER – High Brow

When it comes to brows, bold is in. If you have not been blessed with naturally lush brows, you can always achieve the look with help from the myriad of specialist products listed below.

1. Boost

Use Elizabeth Arden Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum, £85, or Blink Nourishing Brow Oil, £16, to help stimulate hair growth.

2. Tweeze

Keep them in order with Tweezerman’s latest offering: Ultra Precision Tips Tweezers, £34. The hottest shape of the moment is thick and straight, ending the long reign of the high-arch brow.

3. Soothe

Tweezing can often be quite painful – use Tweezerman’s After Tweeze Soothing Cream, £10, to soothe the irritated skin.

4. Groom

If you decide to go au naturel, at least keep hairs in place with SpaceNK Eyebrow Comb, £12., Brushing also makes it easier to see where the gaps are when it comes to filling in.

5. Define â€¨
To help define the shape, use a product such as Tom Ford Brow Sculptor, £32; its angled-shape allows you to make natural looking, hair-like strokes.

6. Fill in

Use Laura Mercier Brow Power Duo, £20.50, for a more natural effect, or Benefit Instant Brow Pencil, £15, to create the illusion of fuller brows. Blend the edges carefully to keep brows from looking too sharp and take care to not go OTT – you don’t want to end up with man-brows!

7. Set

To make sure your new look stays put throughout the day, invest in a MAC Brow Finisher, £11.50, or Benefit Speed Brow Quick-Set Brow Gel, £13, which will also tint your brow for a quick fix on-the-go.

8. High light

One of the best beauty tricks is to use Benefit High Brow, £14, underneath the brow line to really lift it.