We must take drastic action against climate change to stop the burning down of human civilisation.
A thousand year-old religious site caught fire on Monday – not Notre Dame, another one.
Fire safety regulations were ignored for five years
Smoke was spotted during post-work safety checks, and the building evacuated.
Four staff were treated on site after 46 batteries overheated and leaked sulphuric acid
Town and gown have united as they collect donations and cash for those left homeless by the disaster